About Me

My photo
Aloha! I'm Elizabeth, and I am probably the most random person you will ever meet. I love singing and acting. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 12.You should know that I like touching peoples faces and heads, I call people "fishy" (Like from Nemo) "WAKE UP FISHY!!!!" I'm obsessed with Piranhas (another Nemo), Gazelles, and I'm scared of clowns. So yeahhh :) Also. I LOVE tacos pizza and tomato basil pie :) TWIHARD!!!

LTG Today

OMG! TODAY WAS OUR LAST DAY BEFORE OUR FIRST SHOW TOMORROW!

one of the boys' face was half swollen and he had an ear infection so he was there 4 half the day.... he was back 2 his old self really quick though.... here is a pic of Carter (Him) and Ava goofing off. The video is of Lilly (His and Aynslee's daughter) Pranking him and him falling for it the second time.


lolz
pic, pic, pic... video

Gone... I've decided to take these off because my early NYR is to be nice to boys... there you go Carter...

1 comment: