About Me

My photo
Aloha! I'm Elizabeth, and I am probably the most random person you will ever meet. I love singing and acting. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 12.You should know that I like touching peoples faces and heads, I call people "fishy" (Like from Nemo) "WAKE UP FISHY!!!!" I'm obsessed with Piranhas (another Nemo), Gazelles, and I'm scared of clowns. So yeahhh :) Also. I LOVE tacos pizza and tomato basil pie :) TWIHARD!!!

Im at my BFFs volleyball

Im at my BFFs volleyball practice and I just almost got hit in the head with a ball... yikes!

3 comments:

  1. I thought I was ur BFF !!!! Guess I was wrong:( :( whtever it doesn't matter I kinda could tell by u hanging ou with my sisters more than u hung out with me:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's says Elizabeth says but it's truely marissa idk y it says tht

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mar..... :( I'm sorry you feel that way. I have multiple BFFS, but your my mongajongarong bffls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST FRIEND FOREVER LIKE SISTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete