About Me

My photo
Aloha! I'm Elizabeth, and I am probably the most random person you will ever meet. I love singing and acting. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 12.You should know that I like touching peoples faces and heads, I call people "fishy" (Like from Nemo) "WAKE UP FISHY!!!!" I'm obsessed with Piranhas (another Nemo), Gazelles, and I'm scared of clowns. So yeahhh :) Also. I LOVE tacos pizza and tomato basil pie :) TWIHARD!!!

HELP! I HAVEN'T HAD MY IDENTITY STOLEN!

OK, I don't have amnesia, but I DON'T KNOW WHAT MY NAME IS!!!! Yes, I said it. I don't know my own name!

These are my choices

Joe Jim, Joe, Jim, Billy, Bobbie Joe, BethyJo, Libby Lou Who, AnnaBelle, Elizabeth, Liza, Beth, Erma... ( my brain is getting worn out) WHO AM I????!!!!????!!!!????!!!!

LOL ;P

____________ (can't answer my question yet! I'm open for answers!)

No comments:

Post a Comment