About Me

My photo
Aloha! I'm Elizabeth, and I am probably the most random person you will ever meet. I love singing and acting. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 12.You should know that I like touching peoples faces and heads, I call people "fishy" (Like from Nemo) "WAKE UP FISHY!!!!" I'm obsessed with Piranhas (another Nemo), Gazelles, and I'm scared of clowns. So yeahhh :) Also. I LOVE tacos pizza and tomato basil pie :) TWIHARD!!!

Through the Tigers Eye



I titled this blog post "Through the Tigers Eye", because I love all animals, and Tigers are really big pussy cats personally. I thought that it would be fun to show you a few pictures and videos that I've taken of Tigers.




(All of them were taken at Brookfield Zoo, in Illinois)




I hope that you enjoy my pictures and videos!




No comments:

Post a Comment