About Me

My photo
Aloha! I'm Elizabeth, and I am probably the most random person you will ever meet. I love singing and acting. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 12.You should know that I like touching peoples faces and heads, I call people "fishy" (Like from Nemo) "WAKE UP FISHY!!!!" I'm obsessed with Piranhas (another Nemo), Gazelles, and I'm scared of clowns. So yeahhh :) Also. I LOVE tacos pizza and tomato basil pie :) TWIHARD!!!

Electronic issues

Hi,

I have issues with electronics and water... at the beach earlier this year, I had my fannie pack open which contained my camera. I was running through the little tide pools (The 'rivers' that you can still see sand but yeah...) and down the camera went. My brother saved it though!!! And I couldn't use it for the rest of the trip (Because it was drying) So, on Wednesay what do you expect? I was listening to Justin Bieber and washing dishes, couldn't hear it so moved it closer to the water and down it goes and JB shut up. My mom grabbed it and it is sitting in rice for a week!!!

Thank God for great family and I hope my iPod survives... a friend dropped hers in the toilet and it didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment