About Me

My photo
Aloha! I'm Elizabeth, and I am probably the most random person you will ever meet. I love singing and acting. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 12.You should know that I like touching peoples faces and heads, I call people "fishy" (Like from Nemo) "WAKE UP FISHY!!!!" I'm obsessed with Piranhas (another Nemo), Gazelles, and I'm scared of clowns. So yeahhh :) Also. I LOVE tacos pizza and tomato basil pie :) TWIHARD!!!

The Hege's new chicks

Well, the Hege's got new chicks!
They have been hatching all weekend!
The first baby that hatched, is disabled. She is the oldest, but she was treated like... to bad to even say.
When chicks sense that there is a weak baby they try to kill it. This has happened with baby chicks before. The Hege's had a BEAUTIFUL white chick named Matilda. She looked different from the others though, so they...... pecked her to death.
The same would have happened to this chick, but we have taken control of her for a week. We are trying to rehabilitate her.
We have not come up with a name for her, because if she dies, that would make it worse. (3 weeks ago)

(Today) Okay, about the baby chick, our neighbor killed it for us, because it was in so much pain, and it was so small

1 comment:

  1. I miss him so much... (With his one leg that worked slightly, I did a test and it looked like he was a boy) D:

    ReplyDelete