About Me

My photo
Aloha! I'm Elizabeth, and I am probably the most random person you will ever meet. I love singing and acting. I'm in 8th grade and I'm 12.You should know that I like touching peoples faces and heads, I call people "fishy" (Like from Nemo) "WAKE UP FISHY!!!!" I'm obsessed with Piranhas (another Nemo), Gazelles, and I'm scared of clowns. So yeahhh :) Also. I LOVE tacos pizza and tomato basil pie :) TWIHARD!!!

The world's best arguing

Marissa Capua and I are bestest best friends till the end... at least, until today.
We got in a fight over pretty much nothing. We started out as peanut butter and jelly... on potato bread... then, we turned to peanut butter and mayo... on moldy rye.
We fixed up our act, and I was crying over it. I told her that I would turn away so she wouldn't cry, but we cried and hugged... A LOT.
We <3 each other again.



No comments:

Post a Comment